NIECO…THE FIRST 100 YEARS.
FROM A SHEET METAL COMPANY FOUNDED IN 1905 TO THE WORLD'S LEADING MANUFACTURER OF AUTOMATIC BROILERS.
Nieco’s Windsor, CA state-of-the-art plant has 75,000 sq. ft.
- There are Nieco Broilers in over 75 countries.
- Thousands of Nieco Broilers in Burger Kings Worldwide.
- Over 3,700 Nieco Broilers in Carl’s Jr. & Hardees.
- Red Robin, A&W, and Dairy Queen restaurants feature Nieco Broilers.
- There are Nieco Broilers in most amusement parks and stadiums throughout the world.
- Nieco Broilers are in Burger Ranch in Israel, Burger Boy in Mexico and Tropiburger in Venezuela
Wherever there are flame broiled steaks, chicken, ribs, kabobs, prawns and burgers…
there's a Nieco Automatic Broiler.